Trial Nation offers a single, national entry point for life science companies, patient organisations and clinical researchers wishing to sponsor, participate in, and conduct clinical trials in Denmark.
Trial Nation provides:
- Identification of relevant specialists and clinical researchers.
- An expedited feasibility process with a collated, national response from hospital sites within five days.
- Access to our legal network, offering legal advice and national contract negotiation.
- Access to established clinical specialty centers and national networks within oncology, haematology, dermatology, pediatrics, respiratory diseases, infectious diseases and dementia.
- A national approach to increasing performance in clinical trials.
- Access to established partnerships with hospitals, scientists, and patient networks.
Funded by the Danish government, all our services are free of charge.
Get in touch with Trial Nation and start the process today.
Trial Nation’s regionally anchored network of advisers helps you identify and get in touch with the appropriate clinical researchers within your medical area.
Trial Nation offers coordination of a quick and efficient feasibility process for companies wishing to conduct clinical trials in Denmark; within all disease areas.
The infrastructure of Trial Nation is unique: seven national centers ensure easy access to leading hospital departments.
The healthcare regions in Denmark have formed a legal network to ensure that the regions act as a united negotiation party in relation to the industry. The network is accessible via Trial Nation.
Til Patienter / For Patients
Hvis du melder dig som forsøgsperson til et sundhedsvidenskabeligt forsøg, bidrager du til større viden om din sygdom. I nogle forsøg er der brug for forsøgspersoner med en bestemt sygdom (patienter), mens der i andre forsøg er brug for raske forsøgspersoner.
If you decide to participate in a clinical trial, you help researchers get new and valuable knowledge about your disease. Some trials require patients with a specific disease while others require participation of healthy individuals.
For Healthcare Professionals
Trial Nation exists to facilitate dialogue, collaborations and networks between companies as well as professionals who are conducting clinical research in Denmark, or who are seeking to be involved with a research network within a specific area.
Trial Nation offers a single, national entry point for global companies, patient organisations and clinical researchers wishing to conduct clinical trials in Denmark.
Trial Nation is the result of strong and continuous governmental support of the Danish life science sector. The organisation is funded by the Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, the Ministry of Health, several Danish life science companies and the five Danish Regions.