Trial Nation offers a single, national entry point for global companies, patient organisations and clinical researchers wishing to conduct clinical trials in Denmark.
Trial Nation is the result of strong and continuous governmental support of the Danish life science sector. The organisation is funded by the Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, the Ministry of Health, several Danish life science companies and the five Danish Regions.
Funded by the government, all our services are free of charge.
At Trial Nation, we offer:
- Identification of relevant specialists and clinical researchers.
- An expedited feasibility process with a collated, national response from hospital sites within five days.
- Access to our legal network, offering legal advice and national contract negotiation.
- Access to established clinical specialty centers and national networks within oncology, haematology, dermatology, pediatrics, respiratory diseases, infectious diseases and dementia.
- A national approach to increasing performance in clinical trials.
- Access to established partnerships with hospitals, scientists and patient networks.
Our mission is to make Denmark the most attractive country for companies and other stakeholders to conduct clinical trials – for the benefit of patients, research and the economy.