Trial Nation offers a single, national entry point for global companies, patient organisations and clinical researchers wishing to conduct clinical trials in Denmark.
Trial Nation is the result of strong and continuous governmental support of the Danish life science sector. The organisation is funded by the Ministry of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, The Ministry of Health and the five Regions.
In 2018 Trial Nation was founded in the merge between Next Partnership (Funded by the Innovation Fund) and Clinical Trials Office Denmark (Funded by the five Regions).
Private life science companies can apply for membership according to the Trial Nation regulations (available in Danish here).
For reference, due to the composition of members in Trial Nation, any wishes for changes to the composition of the board need to go through a political process prior to a process related to changes of statutes. This document describes the political process (in Danish).
At Trial Nation, we offer:
- Identification of relevant specialists and clinical researchers.
- An expedited feasibility process with a collated, national response from hospital sites within five days.
- Access to our legal network, offering legal advice and national contract negotiation.
- Access to established clinical specialty centers and national networks within oncology, haematology, dermatology, pediatrics, respiratory diseases, infectious diseases and dementia.
- A national approach to increasing performance in clinical trials.
- Access to established partnerships with hospitals, scientists and patient networks.
Our mission is to make Denmark the most attractive country for companies and other stakeholders to conduct clinical trials – for the benefit of patients, research and the economy.